Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Google thinking blog

I have to argue the fact that Internet based search engines like Google do corrupt our minds. I will agree that search engines such as Google, overtime has made us more lazy as a society. Especially people who have been around before the times of Google could make a great debate on that argument. Society doesn't take the time to dig deeper to find sources and even check if they are reliable sources perhaps. However, life is not the way it was 10 years ago. The Internet and search engines have been a great advancement for society. The Internet and search engines such as Google has made it possible for people like me a mother of two to pursue their dreams. It has allowed me to be able to take online courses as well as do research projects in the comfort of my own home and because of that I am all for Google.

No comments: