Friday, October 3, 2008

Blog about Mr. Sullivan

Mr. Sullivan's presentation was interesting and the products were new to me. I learned about the new technology that is available for people with the disability of blindness. I thought that the computer he brought in was an amazing product. I find people like him and Mr. Ricky Trione (who has a my space page, you should check him out) so inspiring and intriguing to listen to. Both of them have taken their disability and turned it into something positive for others. I definitely know, since having the knowledge of these product now, I will be able to share them with my students in the future if needed.

1 comment:

G.Tashbin said...

Great comments and you are correct Mr. Sullivan and others with disabilities who turn them into positives are amazing.